341 Complete, Confirmation Next!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Complete, Confirmation Next!

We had our 341 hearing today. It turns out that I was stressing out for no reason, as it only lasted 5 minutes and was very straight forward. I brought hundreds of pages of various documents with me, and it turned out that I only needed 2 pages of those documents. The trustee just looked at the pages for verification and returned them to me.

The trustee was very fair and even had a sense of humor. He did not ask for any verfication of my expenses, nor did he question any of my expenses. He even commended me on having "impeccable" paperwork and said that my proposed plan payment and percentage to unsecureds was "dead nuts" with what he had calculated. My wife and I are very excited and are keeping our fingers crossed as we await our confirmation hearing in another 4 weeks.

I would like to thank everyone on this board for their help and support over the past several months! You have all been great!
    Chapter 13 Filed (Pro Se) - 9/30/09
    Confirmation Date - 12/1/09
    Stats - $1752/month, 29/36 completed, 4% to Unsecured, Lien Stripped 2nd Mortgage

Congrats! Good luck from here on out.
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Great news hope mine goes as well a week from today!
      Filed September 15 2009
      Confirmed December 15 2009 :yahoo
      Discharged! 1/31/12 New beginning has begun!

Comment

Very nice. Very nice. Now... how about those adequate protection payments?
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X