No announcement yet.

HELP !!! Not sure what to do ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well justbroke I told you before what I am beginning to feel like I picked for representation ...OMG how I could I be so stupid.
    Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
    Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
    Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

I meant lackadaisical is the nicest way possible. You're not stupid. People expect their attorneys to represent them. I think you were bamboozled at worst. Your attorney just seems to "unconcerned" for your concern. Saying "well by spring we will know what the amount truly is" is just plain laziness on his part.

If you need a step plan, that's one thing. If your plan is infeasible, why wait until Spring to learn that?
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

OMG. Got my wage attachment letter in the mail yesterday... I am very stressed as I imagine my next paycheck will be disgustingly empty. If I look at the bright side seeing how I get 2 extra pays a year they will be taking $ 743 out of each pay to spread it all out. ughhhhhhhhh.... I just dont know how I am going to do this. I have taxes due, homeowners insurance due and car insurance due ..... I now know why people take the bridge due to financial collapse now I thought it would get better but its getting worse ...
        Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
        Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
        Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X