Confirmed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmed!!

I had my confirmation hearing today and was confirmed. I agreed to pay approximately $7 per month in interest for 10 months to my objecting creditor to have the objection withdrawn. I decided it wasn't worth it for me to fight the objection as my hearing would have been delayed another month. Since the plan length in my district doesn't start until after confirmation, it would have cost me much more $ to delay.

I was told that I was the first pro se chapter 13 filer in the Flint division to be confirmed, so I am pretty excited.
    Chapter 13 Filed (Pro Se) - 9/30/09
    Confirmation Date - 12/1/09
    Stats - $1752/month, 29/36 completed, 4% to Unsecured, Lien Stripped 2nd Mortgage

wow congratulations. LOLOL 7 bucs heh. LOLOL cost him more than that in gas. LOLOL
    (well 7.00 per month but still . . . )

Comment

Congratulations on getting confirmed! I myself was actually congratulated by one of the top attorneys in the District after I "handled" my opposing creditor.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congrats!
        Filed 11-19-09
        341 12-30-09
        8 payments down 52 to go

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Cheers to a successful pro se confirmation!! Pat yourself on the back for me!!
            *Filed: September 23, 2009 *341: November 4, 2009 *Discharged: January 4, 2010 *Closed: January 20, 2010

Hakuna Matata...it means NO WORRIES!

Comment

Thanks everyone! I could not have done it without the help of everyone in this forum!
              Chapter 13 Filed (Pro Se) - 9/30/09
              Confirmation Date - 12/1/09
              Stats - $1752/month, 29/36 completed, 4% to Unsecured, Lien Stripped 2nd Mortgage

Comment

Another congrats!
                North Carolina

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X