Attorney Found!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attorney Found!

I found our attorney, now we have to wait. I had to charge some things this month (food and mittens) so I have to wait and make payments for another 90 days on those cards.

I love my attorney, I can't wait to pay her!
    Attorney Retained/Paid: 1-4-10
    Online CCC-Completed & Cert Received: 1-8-10
    Filed Chapter 7 1-18-10.
    341 3-10-10 ~~~ Last Day to Object: 5-10-10

Excellent. It's nice to hear people that love their attorney. But even in relationships where there is love... you two may fight from time to time.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by Faust View Post

Wow, that IS good. What did she do to impress you so?
      Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

Well we have actually worked together on other non-bk related matters. Her and her partners do tons of work in the bk field but sometimes they need our (the company's) help with real estate matters. So I know how they work and I know they work hard.
        Filed Chapter 7 1-18-10.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
          Excellent. It's nice to hear people that love their attorney. But even in relationships where there is love... you two may fight from time to time.
          Oh most certainly!!
          Filed Chapter 7 1-18-10.

Comment

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            I found our attorney, now we have to wait. I had to charge some things this month (food and mittens) so I have to wait and make payments for another 90 days on those cards.

My question is, how long was she lost, and please don't ask particulars. Everyone has a time just to get lost.

Seriously, finding one who will educate, and lead is so rare. From personal experience and what I have learned here, many assume you know what the hell to do. NO WE DON'T! We are ALL scared to death. Am I wrong? It is true.

We have two and one half attornies here who are just wonderful. MSbklawyer, Jim K (sorry i can't remember that long name) and 'Justbroke' who is as good as one.

I/we appreciate all of them and this forum. 'Hub
            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

My questions is why would you pay on those cards ???? Maybe I am not thinking clearly... IT was a long cold day out there..
              Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
              Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
              Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

Originally posted by klandsb View Post
                My questions is why would you pay on those cards ???? Maybe I am not thinking clearly... IT was a long cold day out there..
                Because I used them and I don't want it to appear fraudulent.
                Filed Chapter 7 1-18-10.

Comment

Oh I see... I closed & stopped using my cards 8 mths before I filed so I guess I never really had to deal with that issue ....1 thing in my favor
                  Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
                  Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
                  Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

You were lucky. Right now we have 82 cents to last until Tuesday.
                    Filed Chapter 7 1-18-10.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X