Do we continue to make payments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we continue to make payments?

we didn't make our Tahoe paymetn in nov. so we could send that $515 to the attorney for the fees. Now, we're a month late. We file on Tuesday 12/15, the day ANOTHER payment is due on the tahoe. Do we continue making the tahoe payments until we're confirmed?

We're cramming it down.

TIA

Are you car pmts going to be in the plan ?? Meaning paid by the trustee ??
    All of my secured credit hse, heloc & car has to paid thru the plan. On my schedules they listed an arrearage of 1 mth pmt on those items due to the fact that they may not get paid the first month waiting for the paperwork to go thru.
    Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
    Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
    Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

I think if you plan on paying outside the plan the payments have to be current...but I am not sure...??

Filed July 09
      Confirmation - June 2010
      Final Payment - June 2014 - 7/2/14 DISCHARGED

Comment

Originally posted by 95kindebt View Post
        we didn't make our Tahoe paymetn in nov. so we could send that $515 to the attorney for the fees. Now, we're a month late. We file on Tuesday 12/15, the day ANOTHER payment is due on the tahoe. Do we continue making the tahoe payments until we're confirmed?
        If you're cramming it down, the payments usually go "through" the plan and to the Trustee. Your lawyer should be able to explain this to you. In many District, all payments must be made through the plan (and to the Trustee), so it's not even a choice.

You should immediately talk with your attorney about this.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X