top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone from mtg co.taking pics of my house today !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Markel16... U know had I not just walked out the door and there he was I probally wouldnt have known either. No sure if he would have knocked on the door or just taken the pictures and left. I think he was as surprised to see me as I was him...
    Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
    Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
    Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

Originally posted by klandsb View Post
      Markel16... U know had I not just walked out the door and there he was I probally wouldnt have known either. No sure if he would have knocked on the door or just taken the pictures and left. I think he was as surprised to see me as I was him...
      Guess what I do for extra income??

I perform "House Occupancy Inspections",

the mortgage company is ultimately responsible for the property, If the home owner abandons the property, the mortgage company will secure the home and prevent it from becoming a "public nuisance"

I've seen houses abandoned with the front doors wide open and prescription drugs left laying on the kitchen counter.... I put this in my report so the house could be secured, you never know when kids are going to snoop around and get hurt / take pills fall into an unsecured pool with a pool etc...

Sometimes I am supposed to deliver a note asking the owner to call their mortgage company...

Sometimes husbands get pissed off.. say they have never been late on their mortgage...but I suspect they just THINK the wife is paying the mortgage each month... (Mortgage Company doesn't pay for an inspection on current accounts !)

I am very sympathetic to the home owners, as I had a home foreclosed on 10 months ago myself.... (Lost job, relocated, couldn't sell, couldn't afford two homes)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X