Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting went well.....

Hi all,
    The 341 meeting went well very short and brief and to the point.,no payment amount has changed it stayed the same. What happens now?

I don't know what happens next (as I haven't filed yet), but wanted to say congrats on the 341 being short, brief, and over!
    Filed Ch.7 on 03/17
    Statement of Presumed abuse filed 707(b) 05/03
    Statement of Non-Abuse filed!!
    Discharged 06/23/10

Comment

Mine was like yours then the next day a trustee objection came and it increased my payment a small amount. Other than that it went well. Now you wait for confirmation hearing. Good luck!
      Filed September 15 2009
      Confirmed December 15 2009 :yahoo
      Discharged! 1/31/12 New beginning has begun!

Comment

Good Luck!!!!

Comment

Now you wait for confirmation. Most courts have a confirmation hearing date set about a month after the 341. Unless your lawyer tells you differently, you don't have to attend - only your lawyer will.

Keep in mind there's no guarantee confirmation will automatically happen at the confirmation hearing (see my signature )

Even with a smooth 341, you *might* still get objections from your trustee or your creditors - actually they are relatively common in Ch 13s. And keep in mind that even if you get objections, it's not the end of the world. Your lawyer will work to handle them.

The good news is that if you do get objections, almost all are resolved by the confirmation hearing and your plan is confirmed then.

Don't waste your energies worrying about objections or other things you can't control. Just be sure to make your first Ch 13 payment within 30 days and let things take their course. Odds are very high that all will turn out well in the end.
          I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
          06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
          07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
          10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
          01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
          09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
          06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
          08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
          Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget