13 data center says "about to close"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13 data center says "about to close"!

just checked the 13 data center today, says "about to close". Been a long time coming lol. I have 1 and 1/2 payments left. Got my dancing shoes out, getting ready to do the georgia 2 step, lol. I want to say thanks to all who posted information and answers on here. I am so looking forward to getting the official discharge

Now that i am almost finished i want to ask this question,can one get their fico score free. I have have reviewed my credit reports, thanks to this forum i found i could for free once or twice and year. However i have no clue about checking my score.

Comment

Originally posted by joek View Post
      just checked the 13 data center today, says "about to close". Been a long time coming lol. I have 1 and 1/2 payments left. Got my dancing shoes out, getting ready to do the georgia 2 step, lol. I want to say thanks to all who posted information and answers on here. I am so looking forward to getting the official discharge
      Congrats, Joe - great news! WTG!!! Be sure to let us know when you get that official discharge so we can officially celebrate big time!!
      I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
      06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
      07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
      10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
      01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
      09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
      06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
      08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
      Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Originally posted by joek View Post
        Now that i am almost finished i want to ask this question,can one get their fico score free. I have have reviewed my credit reports, thanks to this forum i found i could for free once or twice and year. However i have no clue about checking my score.
        The *only* way to get your real credit scores is to pay FairIssac and Experian for them. Any other companies that say they can get your real scores for free or less than this are...let's be kind....greatly exaggerating. These "fako" scores almost never match the real ones.

Get your Equifax and TransUnion scores from FairIssac for $15.95 here - http://www.myfico.com/12/Home.aspx

Get your Experian score here for $15 - https://www.creditexpert.com/Order1....6402557-162057
        I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
        06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
        07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
        10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
        01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
        09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
        06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
        08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
        Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget