top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you kidding ? I didn't come here for this !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you kidding ? I didn't come here for this !

PM sent to me by a punk :

Dear ABC,

You have received a new private message at Bankruptcy Forum from (removed), entitled "bankrupcy alternative".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:

This is the message that was sent:
    My name is (removed), a professional financier at (removed). This current economic recession has left millions of Americans, like yourself, with massive amounts of credit card debt. Trust me, you are certainly not alone.

If you are struggling to make minimum payments on your credit cards bankruptcy may not be necessary. As you probably already know, filing bankruptcy leads to many serious financial consequences. Those consequences could be avoided by choosing settle your credit card debt, rather than going the route of filing bankruptcy.

I am able to help you settle your debt for 55% of what you owe. Contact me now at (removed by moderator) for a free consultation. There is no risk involved and you have everything to gain. I take great pride in helping you get back on track to financial freedom.

Also feel free to contact me (Removed by moderator) by phone (removed by moderator) or through our company website (removed).

I am happy to answer any questions you may have, just ask..

(removed)
    Last edited by Flamingo; 01-30-2010, 08:26 AM. Reason: URL's and names removed

I have sent ABC a PM to provide me with the ID of the poster who sent hiim/her this spam message. Any member reading this posting, if youi receive a spam message from any member in this forum, please hit the report button located at the lower right of the screen in your message (looks like a triangle) and send that message to the moderators. We will take care of it.

Thank you.

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

me too

I recieved two of these messages too. I just deleted them. Ugh.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X