341 today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 today

341 went semi smooth.... trustee raised my monthly payment up by 100.00. One creditor showed up they had questions about a car I surrendered to them right before i filed BK no issues there. Everything else went smooth trustee asked about 10 questions or so and she was very nice. Is it possible that my monthly payback will go up again prior to confirmation?

Originally posted by cc8225 View Post
    Is it possible that my monthly payback will go up again prior to confirmation?
    First, what did your lawyer say about the trustee's proposed $100 increase? Was the increase worked out with your lawyer as a compromise? Or is your lawyer going to fight it?

Typically once the deal-making and compromises between your trustee and your lawyer end, that's the payment you end up being confirmed to make. No guarantees, of course, but that's what ends up happening 98% of the time.
    I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
    06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
    07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
    10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
    01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
    09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
    06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
    08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
    Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

My lawyer did not object to the 100.00 increase, my schedules actually called for a bit more than 100.00 so we were satisfied.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X