13 network, question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13 network, question

On my profile page on the 13 network, I see there is a "6 month" review date.

Anyone know what is reviewed in 6 months?
    Filed August 09, all payments made as of July 12th, 2013.....Waiting on final audit and discharge!

Originally posted by DUMBAGAIN View Post
    On my profile page on the 13 network, I see there is a "6 month" review date. Anyone know what is reviewed in 6 months?
    Most Ch 13 trustees do a quick review of your plan and payments every six months and make a printout for your lawyer's and your records.

For example, our trustee mails us a printout showing plan payments received and disbursements made with balances for each creditor every six months. There's nothing on our printouts that isn't already on 13Network and PACER. But it is a nice thing for those 13ers who don't obsessively check their cases online like many of us do
    I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
    06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
    07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
    10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
    01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
    09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
    06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
    08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
    Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

lol i cant look at the 13 network. I tired but my trustees office said the 13 network in my district was for attorneys and such. How ever i can view pacer and 13datacenter

Comment

Thanks!
        Filed August 09, all payments made as of July 12th, 2013.....Waiting on final audit and discharge!

Comment

Originally posted by lrprn View Post
          But it is a nice thing for those 13ers who don't obsessively check their cases online like many of us do
          What are you saying? Everyone doesn't visit pacer and 13datacenter at least 3 times a week for no obvious reason!?
          Filed CH13 - 06/2009
          Confirmed - 01/2010

Comment

My trustee in Northeast Tn uses trustwin www.trustee13.com website
            i check everyday -i just wish she would pay someone off !It make me feel better
            i am in month 40 and nothing except the lawyer has been paid off

Comment

Originally posted by CCB35 View Post
              i just wish she would pay someone off !It make me feel better i am in month 40 and nothing except the lawyer has been paid off
              The bk law sets up your plan so that your lawyer and any priority debts (overdue taxes, back mortgage payments, etc) are paid in full first. Then your trustee will start paying your non-secured creditors. Unless you are in a 100% payback plan that ends before 36 or 60 months, the non-secureds then get their payments until you finally reach the end of your plan at 36 or 60 months, then that's it. The rest of what you owe to your non-secureds is wiped clean.

Don't worry about disbursements by your trustee. Your creditors know they will get their slice of the pie in due time. The automatic stay prevents them from complaining if your trustee is slow doling out their payments

As long as you keep making your payments on time month after month, that's what really matters. The rest is just extra worry you can allow to float away while waving bye-bye
              I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
              06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
              07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
              10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
              01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
              09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
              06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
              08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
              Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget