bank statements for 341 meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bank statements for 341 meeting

Our 341 meeting is on Friday. I'm excited and nervous!

We are required to bring copies of bank statements that cover our filing date.
    Does this mean balance as of the date we filed through current??
    If so, then I would need to copy my last received bank statement and then go online and print off more recent transactions. Correct?!?

Also, my hubby started a new job and his child support is not being deducted yet. (Supposed to start next week) Do you think the trustee is going to question why the copies of his recent paychecks (which we are required to bring) are at a much higher amount than what is in our plan?? And would they make us give them some of this extra money??

Other than those two things, I think I'm pretty prepared....but still nervous.
    Will be glad when it's over!
    Filed Chapter 13 on March 16, 2010
    341 Mtg on April 16, 2010, Confirmed on May 7, 2010 (Step plan for 36 months)
    35 months down - 1 to go

The bank statements "covering your filing date", would be the bank statement that includes your filing date. You filed March 16. If your bank statements cover the first of the month through the end of the month, bring your March statement. If your statement goes from, for example, the 10th of the month through the 9th of the following month, bring your statment from March 10 through April 9. If you don't have the statement that includes March 16, bring the most recent statement and a print out of all transactions since.

The trustee may ask about hubby's paystub if he's expecting to see a child support deduction. If he asks, just explain. It shouldn't be a problem. He might ask for more documentation.

It may calm your nerves a bit to read some posts in the 341 meeting forum. A lot of people say how easy it was and how they don't know why they were so worried.

Good luck! (even though it doesn't sound like you need it)
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X