Another one confirmed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one confirmed!

Just checked pacer today and see that my plan is CONFIRMED!

Seemed way too easy. Our attorney had almost counted on an objection of some type as we had a few things in our plan which were not the norm... Boat payment, rental property, and we asked that our student loans be kept outside of the plan so that we don't owe more after the plan is over than we do now.

Filed in Feb, had 341 in March, and confirmed today. Not one objection came up. The only thing that we did do was question a claim that came in that we didn't have any idea about. We just called Wells Fargo about this and they filed a withdrawal on their own without us needing to file an objection.

To anyone scared about getting their plan confirmed (no matter what concessions you are asking your trustee for...) just be honest with your numbers and have documentation to back up anything you write down.... It will all come out just fine.

Now just waiting for the claims bar date to pass in a couple of months. Keeping fingers crossed, but not holding my breath, that some won't file. Still have 35k out of 75k outstanding.
    Chapter 13 - 100% Payback - Filed 2/2010 - Discharged 4/2014

Wow! Well it's inevitable that some smaller ones won't file their claims, but unless you are at 100% payback, it doesn't matter. Congrats on being confirmed. How did y'all justify the boat payment?
    Disclaimer: Young, NOT Dumb.(._.) The plan: $480 monthly for 60 months at 100%. 07/12/08
    Motion to Discharge: FILED!! 08/07/13
    60 down/0 to go \m/(*.*)\m/ 100% complete!

Comment

I'm guessing that it went so smoothly due to us offering 100% right from the start. The trustee never asked anything about the rental or boat. Just wanted to make sure that we'd be paying back at least the amount of the equity.
      Chapter 13 - 100% Payback - Filed 2/2010 - Discharged 4/2014

Comment

Congrat's.. We too are on a 100% payback and how all goes as smoothly for us.
        Indiana Filed March 9, 2010;
        341- April 28, 2010;
        Confirmed May 25, 2010;
        $1,240 a month; 4 down & 56 to go

Comment

I was just curious myself.. I, too, am at 100% payback.... Fun, fun.
          Disclaimer: Young, NOT Dumb.(._.) The plan: $480 monthly for 60 months at 100%. 07/12/08
          Motion to Discharge: FILED!! 08/07/13
          60 down/0 to go \m/(*.*)\m/ 100% complete!

Comment

Confirmation.....check!! It's a great feeling to make the confirmed milestone - congrats! Now it's just make those payments on time and stay under the trustee's radar - good luck to you!
            I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
            06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
            07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
            10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
            01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
            09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
            06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
            08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
            Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget