Peoblem with Motion to Incur Letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peoblem with Motion to Incur Letter

Today I received my approval letter from the trustee to purchase a car. However, the letter states that payments are to be made directly to Santander Consumer USA, which is the company I had an approval through at the time. However, that deal expired because of how long it took to get the letter and approval (45 days). Now Santander is denying me the loan, but I have an approval through another company. Do you think the other company will accept this letter since it names Santander?

Originally posted by jamesalip View Post
    Now Santander is denying me the loan, but I have an approval through another company. Do you think the other company will accept this letter since it names Santander?
    Sounds like it's been a frustrating journey so far - sorry to hear that

The question is why Santander approved you 45 days ago but won't approve you now. Any idea why that happened?

Since Santander approved you and now doesn't approve you, that could make getting another lender on board difficult with their name on the trustee letter.

Your lawyer should be able to give you some insights about what to do in this situation. Give him/her a call.
    I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
    06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
    07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
    10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
    01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
    09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
    06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
    08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
    Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Originally posted by lrprn View Post
      Sounds like it's been a frustrating journey so far - sorry to hear that

The question is why Santander approved you 45 days ago but won't approve you now. Any idea why that happened?

Since Santander approved you and now doesn't approve you, that could make getting another lender on board difficult with their name on the trustee letter.

Your lawyer should be able to give you some insights about what to do in this situation. Give him/her a call.
      Not sure why they approved me before and not now, but I have another approval through a company called Safeco, however, I'm willing to bet that they will not accept the letter. And yes, It has been very, very frustrating. Santander says that we have no open auto loans, but of course it looks like that on our credit because we're in bankruptcy. Anyway, now back to square one. Thanks for the info.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X