We are finally confirmed !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by becky20 View Post
    I'm in AZ and in my paperwork it states that the trustee wants any tax refunds. But it may depend on the trustee or the situation of the case...
    hmmm.....guess we don't have to turn in refunds. good news. well we aren't going to get any more anyway....

we stripped a 2nd and 3rd....so bye bye mortgage interest deduction

WOW....just noticed you filed in 08 and were just confirmed...and I thought ours was bad. Congrats !!!! I bet that was a relief.

Filed July 09
    Confirmation - June 2010
    Final Payment - June 2014 - 7/2/14 DISCHARGED

Comment

I have a question.

When you filed for your 13 you offered a payment plan right?
      So what are some of the reasons why it would take so long to confirm that plan?
      And while you are waiting, during that time do you just pay off the mortgage and taxes and insurance on the house and of course normal bills ....or are you paying whatever you said you would pay to unsecvureds in the meantime?

I

Comment

ColoradoBell, when you file you are also required to file your payment plan. In my state the 1st payment was due 30 days after filing. Your payment can change after the 341 meeting, mine went up $300, mostly due to a bonus being added in. So while I'm still waiting for our confirmation (hopefully next week) I have been paying into the plan since February. the trustee has not distributed any funds and I assume he will do so at some point after the confirmation.
        My mortgage is current and outside of the plan, so I have continued to pay that and all my normal bills, electric, cell, cable etc.
        Filed 1/11/10
        341 3/29/10
        confirmation 5/18 postponed
        reschedule 6/22/10
        Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Thanks Jange!
          That explains it! So for all this time that you've been paying...that counts towards your 3 or 5 year plan right?

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoBell View Post
            Thanks Jange!
            That explains it! So for all this time that you've been paying...that counts towards your 3 or 5 year plan right?
            ColoradoBell, yes that is correct. we filed 1/11, the first payment was due 2/11 and then on the 11th of the month there after for 5 years. My tt uses www.13datacenter.com. So I can check that and see that my payment has been received and applied but nothing has been distributed yet. since we are not confirmed yet, I'm not sure how long it takes for the tt to start paying out the funds, but it's not something that I am worrying about.
            Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoBell View Post
              I have a question.

When you filed for your 13 you offered a payment plan right?
              So what are some of the reasons why it would take so long to confirm that plan?
              And while you are waiting, during that time do you just pay off the mortgage and taxes and insurance on the house and of course normal bills ....or are you paying whatever you said you would pay to unsecvureds in the meantime?

I
              Yes we filed and had a payment plan that our lawyer submitted to the court.
              It took so long because AZ is one of the busiest BK states and they are busy.
              While waiting we were only paying what the lawyer told us to pay.

NO debts that were included in the bk, no mortgage pymts on the ones we were stripping. just the same as we are paying today after confirmation. Our 1st mortgage was outside the bk so we paid that and our utilities, leased car, and the BK payment.

We had to learn DAY 1 to live on budget

Filed July 09
              Confirmation - June 2010

Comment

Congrats! Don't we have the same trustee? R.B? We are still waiting on confirmation, 13 months after we filed. We had a minor bump in the road where it seemed my lawyer didn't file with my income in the paperwork to begin with. So, I had to quit my job and enroll in school. If not, our payments would have more than tripled. Anyhow, I'm, waiting now. Hoping there is nothing new standing in the way. We'll see. I'll keep you posted!

Comment

Originally posted by sassiebaz View Post
                  Congrats! Don't we have the same trustee? R.B? We are still waiting on confirmation, 13 months after we filed. We had a minor bump in the road where it seemed my lawyer didn't file with my income in the paperwork to begin with. So, I had to quit my job and enroll in school. If not, our payments would have more than tripled. Anyhow, I'm, waiting now. Hoping there is nothing new standing in the way. We'll see. I'll keep you posted!
                  Yes....we do share RB as Trustee. I have been wondering what happened with your case.
                  I wonder if your case went to the bottom of the pile hope not.

I would like to know when things finally get confirmed for you, so make sure you post and let everyone know

Filed July 09
                  Confirmation - June 2010

Comment

What I am so confused about is that when we got his letter, he requested all net tax refunds be sent in. We haven't sent any in yet, but so far haven't had any response to my attorney's responses, and nothing has happened yet. It's frustrating for sure, but for now no news is good news???

Comment

We never heard a peep from Trustee until May 14th when we got his recommendations for approval. It was small stuff Lawyer took care of and then bam....Jun 10th it was approved by the Judge

I think I agree that no news is good news....as we heard NOTHING for all that time...then approval.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you

Filed July 09
                      Confirmation - June 2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X