Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are finally confirmed !!!!

YEAH !!!!!

The Trustee submitted the order of confirmation to the court on Monday.

YEAH !!!!! finally....relief.

oh...

we are on a 60 mo plan, about 15% going to unsecureds, lien strip successful, and tax returns for 2010 and 2011 only....nothing about refunds...but then we won't be getting any anyway. , student loan not allowed to be paid outside plan, pymt $1400

no surprises and went well...but took 11 months from the time we filed...whew....

Filed July 09
    Confirmation - June 2010
    Final Payment - June 2014 - 7/2/14 DISCHARGED

Congrats!! I just found out yesterday I was confirmed too, though mine didn't take nearly as long as yours. I'm sure you are relieved!

ETA: Should the confirmation order specifically state whether tax refunds will be taken by the TT (or that tax returns will be required each year)? I was under the impression that it was required in my district and that the TT does take all refunds, but my confirmation order says nothing about it.
    Filed Ch 13 - 2/2010
    341 meeting - 4/2010
    Confirmed! - 6/2010

Comment

congrats!
      Filed Chapter 13 on 2-28-10. 341 completed 4/14/10. Confirmed 5/14/10. Lien strip granted 2/2/11
      0% payback to unsecured creditors, 56 payments down, 4 to go....

Comment

Saw the judges order signing off...June 10th was our official date.

whew...just so happy

Filed July 09
        Confirmation - June 2010

Comment

We are all really happy for you, indebt! Now it's just make those payments on time and stay under the trustee's radar. Good luck to you!
          I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
          06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
          07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
          10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
          01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
          09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
          06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
          08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
          Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Originally posted by lrprn View Post
            We are all really happy for you, indebt! Now it's just make those payments on time and stay under the trustee's radar. Good luck to you!
            thank you so much !!!

Filed July 09
            Confirmation - June 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Lissy View Post
              Congrats!! I just found out yesterday I was confirmed too, though mine didn't take nearly as long as yours. I'm sure you are relieved!

ETA: Should the confirmation order specifically state whether tax refunds will be taken by the TT (or that tax returns will be required each year)? I was under the impression that it was required in my district and that the TT does take all refunds, but my confirmation order says nothing about it.
              I don't know if it would say anywhere different about refunds...he didn't want our refunds from 2009...about $800 between state/fed. But if I get anythign in the mail about it I will post here to let other Az'ers know.

Filed July 09
              Confirmation - June 2010

Comment

Congratulations! We just filed and already need to make some changes, but hopefully it won't take us quite as long to be confirmed.
                DH laid off 3/08 | Last mortgage payment 12/09 | Filed Ch13 5/10 | Converted to Ch7 7/10 | 341 held 8/10 | AP filed by secured creditor 10/10 | Ch7 discharged & closed 11/10 | Foreclosure 10/2011

Comment

Originally posted by indebt00 View Post
                  I don't know if it would say anywhere different about refunds...he didn't want our refunds from 2009...about $800 between state/fed. But if I get anythign in the mail about it I will post here to let other Az'ers know.

I'm in AZ and in my paperwork it states that the trustee wants any tax refunds. But it may depend on the trustee or the situation of the case...

Comment

60 months at $1,400 a month?

Damn..... That's a prison sentence in and of itself. Glad your happy to pay that for the next 5 years, while using no credit. Good luck!

Comment

$1,400 a month is a lot, our $1,240 a month is a lot, but we had that going out each month anyway, and more. But now some items will be paid in 5 years that otherwise would not have. Now money doesn't just fly through out hands, tho' we are still learning to budget.
                      Indiana Filed March 9, 2010;
                      341- April 28, 2010;
                      Confirmed May 25, 2010;
                      $1,240 a month; 4 down & 56 to go

Comment

Originally posted by Hos75 View Post

Damn..... That's a prison sentence in and of itself. Glad your happy to pay that for the next 5 years, while using no credit. Good luck!
                        Everyones payment is different. Some include secured debt (house, car payments), others simply because their disposable income is higher. Judging someones payment as "high" and a prison sentence is misguided.
                        Filed Chapter 13 02/2006 - Confirmed 05/2006 - Discharged 09/2011
                        I'm not an attorney. My replies are merely suggestions or observations, not legal advice. As always, consult with an attorney before making any decisions.

Comment

Congrats!
                          Nine days to go until our confirmation hearing, then i can join you in celebration.
                          03/25/10: filed BK13, 05/05/10: 341 completed,
                          06/24/10: confirmed (7% to unsecured)

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                            Everyones payment is different. Some include secured debt (house, car payments), others simply because their disposable income is higher. Judging someones payment as "high" and a prison sentence is misguided.
                            I agree - too many factors to consider. Mine is $2000 but includes $1250 in car payments which I had anyway for the next 5 years (new cars). In reality I signed up for $750/month for 5 years to eliminate $230K+ of unsecured. The payment on 1 card I had with CITI was $650 itself.
                            19% dividend

Comment

Originally posted by Hos75 View Post

Not for us...I know it sounds bad but it isn't.

Originally posted by Amadan View Post
                              Congrats!
                              Nine days to go until our confirmation hearing, then i can join you in celebration.
                              CONGRAGS early hope all goes smoothly

Originally posted by debtinohio View Post
                              I agree - too many factors to consider. Mine is $2000 but includes $1250 in car payments which I had anyway for the next 5 years (new cars). In reality I signed up for $750/month for 5 years to eliminate $230K+ of unsecured. The payment on 1 card I had with CITI was $650 itself.
                              Exactly...thank you...I had 2 credit card MINIMUM payments alone that totaled $1000 a month. Our unsecured debt was that same range. So for us...yes...its good.

Filed July 09
                              Confirmation - June 2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X