Confirmed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmed!!

Our plan was confirmed last week . We were successful in stripping two and three and are in a 36 month plan (no increase in payment at confirmation). We have to submit taxes and file annual statements of income and expenses. I want to thank everyone on the forum for getting us through this process.

CC

Congrats! So glad the worst is over for you AND that you have a 36 month plan.
    Filed Chapter 13 02/2006 - Confirmed 05/2006 - Discharged 09/2011
    I'm not an attorney. My replies are merely suggestions or observations, not legal advice. As always, consult with an attorney before making any decisions.

Comment

Way to go! You've reached a major milestone - congrats on the confirmation! Now it's just make those payments on time and stay under your trustee's radar. Here's hoping your three years fly by uneventfully!
      I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
      06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
      07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
      10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
      01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
      09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
      06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
      08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
      Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Did you get something in the mail saying what you need to show the trustee ?
        (taxes , income expenses) is this 1 time a yr? for the next 5 yrs?

Comment

Originally posted by cc8225 View Post
          Our plan was confirmed last week . We were successful in stripping two and three and are in a 36 month plan (no increase in payment at confirmation). We have to submit taxes and file annual statements of income and expenses. I want to thank everyone on the forum for getting us through this process.

CC
          congrats.
          Never surrender.

Comment

Congrats !!!! 36 mos is great !!

Joeyboy - Our "Order of Confirmation" listed what we are to submit to the Trustee...we have not received any additional info from the Trustee.
            So read your order of confirmation....not sure how it works for others.

Filed July 09
            Confirmation - June 2010
            Final Payment - June 2014 - 7/2/14 DISCHARGED

Comment

I dont see anything on the order of confirmation just saying that im confirmed
              nothing else about showing nothing im going to ask my attorney thank you

Comment

Good luck Joeyboy. Everything was in my order of confirmation, nothing from the Trustee

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X