How to reschedule Confirmation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to reschedule Confirmation

Hello everyone. I am a pro se ch 13 filer. I have my 341 on June 30 and confirmation on August 13th, how do I go about changing the date of the confirmation hearing? I will be out of town from the 7-14 of august, is it even possable to change the date?

In reality, the Trustee is probably going to object to your plan anyway (that is their job after all). I would ask the trustee if he will agree to a continuance and then he/she can handle it.

If not, you can file a Motion to Continue (but before doing so, consider calling the judges chambers and speak to the clerks for that judge to find out how they want you to handle it).

Comment

What HHM wrote is great. I went to my "initial confirmation hearing" and it was really nothing but a status hearing. The "final" confirmation hearing is one not to miss. I agree that you should try to get an agreed continuance through the Trustee's office.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X