Lien Strip Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lien Strip Question...

Quick question about an approved Lien Strip and Line 47 of the Means Test...

(Thought I saw this answered previously, but couldn't find it when I searched)

We were successful with our Lien Strip motion, so they will now get paid as an unsecured.

Of course, when we were filling out our original Means Test, we did not know if we would be successful, so we included the monthly payment (about $1,500/month) as part of Line 47 - Future Payments on Secured Claims.

Does this payment get to stay as part of line 47 now that our motion to strip the lien was approved? Technically it is no longer a secured claim.

This has some implication on what our monthly payment will be as our district uses the higher of Means Test or Schedules I/J.

Thanks in advance!

bump

Just to clarify... Trustee is objecting to us including the $1,500 2nd mortgage payment on line 47 of our Means Test since our lien strip motion was successful.

Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this. My attorney is objecting to it, but thought I would see if others had any opinions.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X