Marital woes during CH13...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marital woes during CH13...

Ok so hubby and i have talked and are considering a 6 month trial separation; how the heck will that factor in with our CH13? We are up for confirmation but with the lien strip & everything we are thinking that could be a while. Have asked atty a few questions regarding & he basically said we would need to come to him with a plan that this is truly what we want to do; make some firm decisions (i.e, would me & kids stay in house, pay mortgage, etc) and then hubby + his daughther get an apartment...so that being said, what happens after the period of time, what if we do manage to reconcile, then does our BK then get thrown out or can we just readjust payment at that time, since say..things work out, he moves back & then we no longer have a 2nd household expense. Is that even possible? I am so stressed over the entire thing...I just don't know what to do!

If your husband moves back, you would amend the plan to show only 1 household. Your payment would increase accordingly unless something else happens that decreases income or increases expenses in the single household.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X