What happens next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens next?

We have filed, had the 341, had the confirmation hearing, and have been making our payments via paroll deduction. We havent heard a peep from anyone (lawyer, trustee, pacer) since about 6/24.

So, is this to be expected? I mean, I dont neccesarily want to talk to anyone, but shouldnt we get notices of disbursement or something? Can we pretty much count on "radio silence" from this point on? After all the phone ringing off the hook pre-filing to the deafening silence now its just a little unnerving.

I know, just tell me to calm down and ride it out. Just having one of those post-confirmation freak out moments I guess.
    03/25/10: filed BK13, 05/05/10: 341 completed,
    06/24/10: confirmed (7% to unsecured)

In a confirmed plan, it's "radio silence". Your Chapter 13 Standing Trustee should send either quarterly, semi-annual or annual statements of your account. You can sign up for 13 Data Center https://www.13datacenter.com/ should you want to monitor payments made by the Trustee. (FYI, not all Trustees use 13 Data Center. However, the majority do and you should just try to sign up for an account and see if you can get in.)

Other than that, you really just need to stay in plan and via your payroll deductions, stay on time! If you have any financial issues, contact your attorney IMMEDIATELY. Do not wait until it hurts... immediately notify your attorney. This can be for any financial emergency as well.

Best of luck to you!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X