Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checked PAcer and found something interesting

I found this document and here is what the docket said:

THIS PLEADING HAS BEEN STRICKEN AND CANNOT BE VIEWED PER ORDER OF THE COURT DATED 7/2/10. Statement of Proposed Increase Change in Periodic Payment with Certificate of Service

Then the next thing on the docket said this:

Order of the Court to Strike: This pleading is stricken from the record because Local Rule 9004-2(a), The Caption and Filing of Papers; Requires "Proper Caption" (meaning) Debtor's Name, Case Number, Chapter and Judge On All Documents Filed With The Court; the Electronic signature is missing. (related documents Statement of Proposed Change in Periodic Payment with Certficate of Service

These were dated in early July.....are they trying to raise my payments? I am really confused. I can't read the full paper because it has been stricken. I have not received anything from my att or my trustee.

Any one have any ideas? Thanks!

Contact your attny on Tuesday as there is no way for us to know what this was about. Could even have been mistakenly filed in your case. Can tell you that what ever was filed was not in the proper form as required by your local rules and was therefore deleted as though it had never been filed. Further since what ever was filed was filed 2 months ago and you have not heard anything since don't lose sleep. Again, probably did not belong in your file anyway.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X