I think I'm confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm confirmed

Okay I went onto Pacer and all the documents where re-issued yesterday. Have not heard from our attorney in about 3 weeks.
    We did meet and discuss that we might have a little higher payment etc. So was waiting on something.

I've been watching because some creditors (big one) HSBC still did not put a claim in. Which as of today still can not see one, this was for a 4 wheeler. So what happens?

and on pacer today it shows CONFIRMED and the document has the judges name. I can not find any change in payment. I'm sure in the next couple of days we will get confirmation from attorney. he also said he would notify us prior to confirmation if the payment jumps up. this did not happen. So do assume not much has changed other then i"m finally confirmed.

mkstlowe - congrats on your confirmation. I got my confirmation order in the mail a week or so later, but it is the same document that is on pacer. They don't really say much except that you are confirmed. You attorney would have told you if your payment changed plus 13data would show an updated payment amount. Mine did change but i knew it before we were confirmed.

filed 1 11 10
    confirmed 7 22 10
    Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Congrats to you! What a nice feeling huh?

Comment

OMG the feeling is great. It's like a ton of bricks just got lifted off my chest. I know we have payments to make but the waiting is over. I'm guessing since I was not informed of a new payment and the papers posted day before still shows same payment amount. I'm even in better shape. Each time I go out I think how it's been over a YEAR with no CC's. It can be done. Never easy, but it works.

WOW THIS FEELS AWESOME! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WEEKEND TO HAVE A LITTLE BUBBLEGUM VODKA AND SPRITE TO CELEBRATE!

Comment

I spoke with my attorney, and the letter is been mailed out. IT'S OFFICIAL i'm confirmed and no change in payment. I will have a drink tonight

Comment

Congratulations on getting your plan confirmation and *NO* increase in payments! Now it's just keep making your payments on time and stay under your trustee's radar for the duration! Best of luck!
            I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
            06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
            07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
            10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
            01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
            09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
            06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
            08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
            Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget