Lien strip was....APPROVED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lien strip was....APPROVED!!!

Yay! I am so happy I could just scream, but got email from attorney that the 2nd lien holder is not fighting back & have proceeded with the lien strip upon us completing the CH13! That is the best news I have gotten in a long time; so now hopefully we are on to confirmation....one gigantic step down! Whoo hoo!

Thanks for updating everyone on this board! It's very encouraging news for others just starting out!
    Filed Chapter 7 July 2010
    Attended 341 September 2010
    Discharged November 2010 Closed November 2010

Comment

Originally posted by julsmom View Post
      Yay! I am so happy I could just scream, but got email from attorney that the 2nd lien holder is not fighting back & have proceeded with the lien strip upon us completing the CH13! That is the best news I have gotten in a long time; so now hopefully we are on to confirmation....one gigantic step down! Whoo hoo!
      That is WONDERFUL news! Congrats Juls, you hung in there and got the job done!
      Filed Chapter 13 02/2006 - Confirmed 05/2006 - Discharged 09/2011
      I'm not an attorney. My replies are merely suggestions or observations, not legal advice. As always, consult with an attorney before making any decisions.

Comment

Lien strips are cool! Now let's just stay on plan! Congratulations.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

YAY! Congrats to you - now onto confirmation!

Comment

Soooo happy for you! We are the beginning of this process. Appraisal being done on Monday
            Retained atty 3/2010. Filed Chapter 13 on 1/2013.

Comment

Oh, congrats! Ours is in about 6 weeks and I'm PRAYING our appraisal comes in lower than our first so we can strip the 2nd!!
              Filed: 11/10; 341: 1/11; Confirmed: 2/11
              49 payments down, 11 to go...

Comment

Does anyone know why I can't post my question, the page said "you must have 15 posts in order to post...."

Comment

Yes, I can post on other thread but not on my current open thread?

Comment

Congrats!!!! Great News! How long did it take from start to finish??
                    Filed 7/17/10 1st 341 8/17/10 2nd 341 9/16/10 1st confirmation 10/06/10 2nd confirmation 11/10/10 Bar Date 11/15/10 3rd and final confirmation hearing Dec 8 and acceptance of plan Dec 29 2010....

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X