Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Case closed today!

Hi everyone,

I just went online to the chapter 13 data case on had noticed that there is a debtor refund.DEBTOR REFUND 100% $562.50 $562.50 $0.00 $562.50 ,so does this mean I am getting a refund?

Date Petition Filed 10/19/2007
    Date Plan Filed 10/24/2007
    First 341 Meeting Date 11/19/2007
    Date Case Confirmed 4/8/2008
    Date Case Closed 10/13/2010

First, CONGRATULATIONS!!! You made it to the end of a Chapter 13 successfully, not an easy feat! And yes, it sure looks like you'll be getting a refund :-))
    Filed Chapter 13 02/2006 - Confirmed 05/2006 - Discharged 09/2011
    I'm not an attorney. My replies are merely suggestions or observations, not legal advice. As always, consult with an attorney before making any decisions.

Comment

Congrats!! Looks that way to me too. Dang, makes me wish I'd been able to stick to the 36 month plan.
      Disclaimer: Young, NOT Dumb.(._.) The plan: $480 monthly for 60 months at 100%. 07/12/08
      Motion to Discharge: FILED!! 08/07/13
      60 down/0 to go \m/(*.*)\m/ 100% complete!

Comment

Thank you for the replies

Comment

Congrats on completing your plan - a very well earned pat on the back!

Comment

I love refunds! I received one that was (well) over $10K when my Chapter 13 case was converted. It took 2 months to get it, and half of it was due to continued "wage deduction" that didn't stop immediately.

Congratulations!
            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
            Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congrats to you for completing this task, nothing easy about it, good for you! I am on count down, less then a year to discharge a 44 month 100% payback plan. I cannot wait, saving now to make that last payment around april 2011. Again, congrats and thanks for sharing a success story, it really helps to read positive feedback. : )
              Chapter13
              100% unsecured/secured payback
              "WAITING FOR DISCHARGE" DONE!

Comment

Thank you again everyone for your replies.I admit this has been a very difficult life lesson,never again will credit cards rule my day.I have learned such about money management and about myself,the most being "things don't make you happy",having friends and being healthy does. So on that note,I went to the mail box and voila,the check is here.2 freakin days and my trustee had the check in the mail.

Comment

I love your Trustee. Perhaps you can have yours call my old Trustee.
                  Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                  Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
                    I love your Trustee. Perhaps you can have yours call my old Trustee.
                    Laurie Weatherford,middle district Central Florida,yes she has been very transparent and expedient in this whole matter.I have been very lucky.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X