top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW Thank you bkForum! and Thank you FED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW Thank you bkForum! and Thank you FED!

Well, it's been a while since my last little rant on here. So long that I was FORCED by bkforum to tell where I was located before I could post, or check my notifications. I just love being forced by forums to do stuff I don't want to do, or never did before. I just love it... as much as paying taxes. But I digress, I just wanted to get back on here and post a bit about what's going on in our government. I guess trying to fight the IRS, or the FED is completely illegal. And though it's cost me a ch13 I wish every single person in the US would do exactly what I did. I'm 8 months away from giving birth to a wee bit more financial freedom. That being the end of this dreaded ch13. I've posted enough about how much this has destroyed my life in the past 4 years.

But what has really gotten me here lately is what our government (via Pelosi, Reid and Oslama) have done with our dollar. This is what brings me here today. What's going on with the value of the dollar? Has anybody here looked? Nah... I doubt it.

When I filed for this dastardly bastard equivilant of home based probation, Silver was at $8.90 an ounce. Now, in the past week or so it has soared from around $18 to now $25 an ounce. I've gone to the store to find myself paying $60 for 1 sack of groceries. $9 for string cheese? $5 for a bag of chips? All the while, being able to invest anything is IMPOSSIBLE because of this POS ch13. My biggest fear, and one that drives my anger to beyond boiling is that when I finally AM out of this stupid thing that our dollar isn't gonna be worth jack squat! The 3 stooges up in Washington are intentionally destroying what's left of this country, milking us all dry for their own greed and just printing up the shortfall.

While I'd LOVE to be able to purchase a large amount of silver or gold before the dollar totally collapses, I sincerely doubt that I'm gonna make it. To all those on this forum that think the ch13 is fine? Umm... I reserve my true opinions...

Well I see the state thing is something forum related... can't change that. Nor can I change the fact that my posts are advertising Bankruptcy ads either. Grr.. guess that's a forum thing. I'm not happy about it, I guess by the ads being there I'm supporting the advertisements. Wasn't this way several months ago.

Comment

So it is the Democratic Party that forced you into a bankruptcy that caused you not to be able to buy gold and silver? I think you need to take some personal responsibility. And I would imagine without the advertisements on this forum, you would not have a tool to be able to rant about your political beliefs.
      Chapter 13 Filed November 10, 2010 Indiana - Southern District - United States Seventh Circuit
      Attended 341 hearing 12/15/2010

Comment

Sorry, but Ch. 13 is voluntary - and filing BK is a choice that one makes due to 1 of 2 things: bad past financial decisions or a life changing event out of your control (medical / job loss). As for the grocery issues - cant help you there other than to amend your schedules in order to adjust for where you live if its that expensive. I've never heard of paying $9 for string cheese or $5 for chips. May I also suggest coupons for you - they do save a ton of money if you're willing to go that route.

BTW - yes you can change your state location for the forum - the option of "private" is available.

Sorry you feel the way you do, but not all Ch. 13's are a prison sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by FishersMike View Post
          So it is the Democratic Party that forced you into a bankruptcy that caused you not to be able to buy gold and silver? I think you need to take some personal responsibility. And I would imagine without the advertisements on this forum, you would not have a tool to be able to rant about your political beliefs.
          No, its government in general, and believe me, I deal with a gigantic bureaucracy with my employer daily. It is an anger of government, of a government deadset on giving the wealth of everyone away to everybody else. And yeah, it goes for the pubs as well. I imagine without the advertisements "connected to my posts, that are forced in my signature" that they'd be off to the side and there would still be a forum.

Originally posted by Pandora View Post
          Sorry, but Ch. 13 is voluntary - and filing BK is a choice that one makes due to 1 of 2 things: bad past financial decisions or a life changing event out of your control (medical / job loss). As for the grocery issues - cant help you there other than to amend your schedules in order to adjust for where you live if its that expensive. I've never heard of paying $9 for string cheese or $5 for chips. May I also suggest coupons for you - they do save a ton of money if you're willing to go that route.
          You've never heard of it? Well, you will my friend, you will. The prices of everything are going up.. up up up. I'll try to get a pic to post here of what I'm seeing at the store. Inflation is happening all over the country, and there are very few who can see where we are headed.

Originally posted by Pandora View Post
          Sorry you feel the way you do, but not all Ch. 13's are a prison sentence.
          And no, not all Ch13's are a prison sentence. Of course, I don't have a wife and 3 kids, so I don't qualify for a lot of the incentives the Ch13 can offer. This is the punishment for being single and having a decent job. (i.e. foregoing the BK, successful).

Comment

Originally posted by Hos75 View Post
            No, its government in general, and believe me, I deal with a gigantic bureaucracy with my employer daily. It is an anger of government, of a government deadset on giving the wealth of everyone away to everybody else. And yeah, it goes for the pubs as well. I imagine without the advertisements "connected to my posts, that are forced in my signature" that they'd be off to the side and there would still be a forum.

You've never heard of it? Well, you will my friend, you will. The prices of everything are going up.. up up up. I'll try to get a pic to post here of what I'm seeing at the store. Inflation is happening all over the country, and there are very few who can see where we are headed.

And no, not all Ch13's are a prison sentence. Of course, I don't have a wife and 3 kids, so I don't qualify for a lot of the incentives the Ch13 can offer. This is the punishment for being single and having a decent job. (i.e. foregoing the BK, successful).
            Well - while our gov't is less than stellar at the moment just as it has been in the past - remember it is because of said government you had the option to file BK, so be grateful for the small things in life.

Yes, prices are going up - its called inflation, and yes, salaries are not the same - but look at it this way - at least you have a job that pays well, regardless of your current 13 payment. It could always be worse - you could lose your job, your home, and your health as many in today's society are.

Having a wife and 3 kids makes no difference. You had a large amount of secured priority in your BK, taxes I believe, correct? You got to pay those off over the course of 5 years interest free and penalty free. Again, be grateful for that allowance. You chose to file Ch. 13, it did not choose you -and until you get the mindset of "being screwed" out of your head, nothing will seem clear to you. You could have dismissed your 13 at any time and let it all go, deciding to pay the tax man all on your own instead of filing BK. Take some responsibility and accountability - the gov't isn't what put you in your situation.

You are almost completed with your 13 plan - be happy that you made it through as many are not able to.

Comment

Yup, silver hit a record new high at over $30 an ounce. If everything goes ok, I should be out of this thing by March 1st. Then the gf wants to get married, then after that, I'll have appx 12 months of restoring my house before I can finally move on. Thankyou forum for being here so I can vent. I know I'm not the only one struggling with this thing.

Comment

Hos75, from now on if you have non-bk related rants like these about the U. S. government, our elected officials, our president, etc, then head on over to the General Talk forum and post your political opinions there on the political threads (and there are several) to your heart's content.

Every other forum area here beside General Talk is reserved for bk-related questions and advice only. Political opinions belong in the General Talk forum, regardless of which side of the liberal/progressive/independent/conservative/libertarian divide you find yourself. Thanks and good luck finishing up your 13 successfully!
                I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
                06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
                07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
                10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
                01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
                09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
                06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
                08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
                Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget