Eyes Wide Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eyes Wide Open

As I check my 13network info this month, I realize that even though being in this situation is no where close to fun....we are making it, hard sometimes but making it and I also realize that if I can pay this much money to the trustee in just 14 months, if we would have been banking all that money for a few years, this would have NEVER happened! When we are done, we plan on putting our Chapter 13 payment right in the bank, at least for a while.

Hind sight, sometimes is a wonderful thing!

Hope all is having a great day!
    Filed August 09, all payments made as of July 12th, 2013.....Waiting on final audit and discharge!

GREAT saving plan....congrats on thinking about your future!!!

this MONTH is the first time we are putting away emergency money...whoppppppeeeeee!!! it's NOT much but at least it is something!
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Interesting point. Basically, with my Plan and probably everyone else based on DMI, one is paying their "savings" each month to the trustee. Believe it or not, if you own a home, you have hidden savings. In my case, I have one of those "option ARM's." My interest rate is just under 3%. With my HELOC, the interest rate is 2.25%. I look at the amount of principal being paid and it is amazing: it is actually greater than the amount of interest paid. I am saving close to $7200/year. My plan payment is $98/month for 5 years. Interests will stay low for at least five years. So, consider your real savings if you own a home (not to mention tax savings as well).

Comment

It's so refreshing to hear this from someone, rather than bad things! I sit here, currently with a horrid headache and stomachache, all from stress over filing and getting it all taken care of. We're less than a month away from filing, and I still have so many doubts and questions, it nearly brings me to tears sometimes. Thanks for the positive energy and spin. I sure can use it!
        Filed: 11/10; 341: 1/11; Confirmed: 2/11
        49 payments down, 11 to go...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X