Mortgage due today but paying tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mortgage due today but paying tomorrow

Okay, I want to be sure....I called WF 3 times and each time the CSR told me that I was okay if paid tomorrow. I don't want to face dismissal for being one day late. Does anyone know if me paying on the 2nd will cause WF to dismiss and file for motion of relief?

Good Luck we were behind and had to catch up in 60 days we got it all in by the 60 day mark, they told us we were fine and now we are being dismissed.

Comment

So you were behind 60 days? I'm due today (1st) and will be paying tomorrow (2nd) -

Comment

You will be find dont worry, you usually get the same grace period as everybody else. Im in a chap 13 and I sometimes run a week behind but they never motion to dismiss. My last chapter 13 I was 4 months behind when they filed a motion. If they file a motion and you were one day late a judge would just laugh at them and do away with it. Dont loose sleep over it

Comment

Originally posted by michaela View Post
          You will be find dont worry, you usually get the same grace period as everybody else. Im in a chap 13 and I sometimes run a week behind but they never motion to dismiss. My last chapter 13 I was 4 months behind when they filed a motion. If they file a motion and you were one day late a judge would just laugh at them and do away with it. Dont loose sleep over it
          I agree. Also, Wells Fargo would rather continue to receive your payments than own the house.
          LadyInTheRed is in the black!
          Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
          $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

I was told it would be ok as long as you aren't more than 30 days behind. I'm with WF also. I'm almost at the point where if they want this worthless house to just take it....lol
            "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X