Pacer ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer ??

Ok so I have logged in & found where my creditors have filed claims; all but 1 have showed up...waiting to see if the last one files. Where do I see who gets paid & how they distribute? I thought I saw somewhere that the info can be found in pacer...I have made 5 payts now & wanted to see where that starts getting distributed, but how do I do that? Thanks in advance...

You can find payment info at 13datacenter. Google it for the address. I can't post a link becuase I'm a new member of the forum. Setup an account there and you should be able to see your payments and where they went.
    Filed Ch 13 10/7/10
    341 11/5/10
    Confirmation 12/15/10

Comment

I am not a Ch13 person, so I'm not sure how the payouts show up in CH13 cases. Ours was an Asset Ch7. At the very end, when the trustee was finished making the payouts, then a summary statement was posted.
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Here's the link to the Chap 13 data center: https://www.13datacenter.com/index.asp.

If you see percentages and other things that aren't consistent with your plan, don't worry. Many trustees do not keep all of the data current. But the amounts you pay and the amounts actually distributed should be accurate.
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

WELL SHOOT! It appears the Trustee is listed but has a NO underneath where it says does he have an account? So it will not let me register..says it can't find my info...

Comment

Try http://www.13network.com/ Some trustees use it instead. I think debtor's can get access, but you need to contact your trustee's office for authorization.
            LadyInTheRed is in the black!
            Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
            $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

trustee13.com is another one

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X