top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got Discharge Order - To Good to be True?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got Discharge Order - To Good to be True?

I've been through 5 years of financial agony in my 13, but got an order today saying I had made all my payments and was granted a discharge - yay!!

My problem is, it's been such a painful and stressful time I'm wondering if it is too good to be true. Can someone come back and object to my discharge? How long to they have to do that? When can I truly breathe easy and know that it really is over and done with?

A discharge is what it means. You have fulfilled all that was required. Congratulations. They had five years to object or to AP. They have to agree to what the Trustee set up for you. You are free. 'Hub

Relax and dance to our Dance of Victory:

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

I do believe you are free and clear, get some relaxing going on!

Comment

Thanks guys - makes me feel a lot better.

Comment

Yay! Congrats and 5 years is a long time...you deserve to celebrate.
          Filed Chapter 7 October 5, 2010 -341 held Nov. 8, 2010- Report of No Distribution Nov. 12th, 2010- Discharged 1-10-2011 Closed 1-28-2011

Comment

Congrats!!!!!
            "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Originally posted by LawyerLynn View Post
              I've been through 5 years of financial agony in my 13, but got an order today saying I had made all my payments and was granted a discharge - yay!!

My problem is, it's been such a painful and stressful time I'm wondering if it is too good to be true. Can someone come back and object to my discharge? How long to they have to do that? When can I truly breathe easy and know that it really is over and done with?
              pour a drink and RELAX!!! it's time for congrats...you ARE FREE!!!
              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Awesome! Congrats on completing your plan! Woot!

Comment

Chapter 13 Filed November 10, 2010 Indiana - Southern District - United States Seventh Circuit
                  Attended 341 hearing 12/15/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X