Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13 data NDC/13network status question

Hello all,

I checked by case status on both the 13network and the data 13 NDC site and they both say that my status is "K Completed funds to Debtor" Does anyone know what this means, I'm hoping, wishful thinking that may be it means that a refund check has been or will be issued soon, but more importantly a discharge will be coming my way soon. I finished my base payment plan in July and my attorney filed a motion for discharge and a hearing/conference is scheduled for 12/09/2010 and hoping the discharge will happen then if not sooner. I also note too on the 13network site that on the profile page where it says "Final Report Ready" there is a Y there, I'm taking that as meaning after 4 months the final audit is done. There is nothing new on Pacer about the audit being done.

Any insights or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Check the account ledger. Maybe you can see if they've cut you a check.
    filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

Checked ledger as you suggested, it is still show a balance and not showing any check being refunded to me.

Comment

When both my refund checks were cut (one was over $10K and the other for about $3K), each was on the ledger with a check number. You may want to call the Trustee's office and inquire about the refund on Monday.

Please know, that many Chapter 13 Trustee offices won't refund until any wage deduction has stopped and that all checks sent to creditors have cleared. They do this for simplification of accounting.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X