13network.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13network.com

Anyone else having problems logging into 13network.com? I've tried last night and this morning, but once I put in my user id and password, it just goes back to the main screen. I'm able to log onto the 13datacenter.com website with no problems
    Filed: 5/22/07; 341 Hearing: 6/27/07;
    Confirmed: 8/13/07; DISCHARGED 4/17/2012

When did you try to log on?

Maintenance Schedule
    The 13Network will be down each night for maintenance between MIDNIGHT and 4:00 AM CDT.
    Or, it could be a cookies issue on your side. Try clearing your browsing history and check your security settings.
    Last edited by HHM; 12-19-2010, 11:53 AM.

Comment

I'm having no issues with either site...
      Filed 7/17/10 1st 341 8/17/10 2nd 341 9/16/10 1st confirmation 10/06/10 2nd confirmation 11/10/10 Bar Date 11/15/10 3rd and final confirmation hearing Dec 8 and acceptance of plan Dec 29 2010....

Comment

I had only been using 13datacenter.com until I just read your post here. So, I decided to check out 13network.com too. I see my Trustee is listed there, but when I try to log in . . I need a password and ID? What do I use here?

I tried case number and SSN . . .but that failed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuya View Post
          I had only been using 13datacenter.com until I just read your post here. So, I decided to check out 13network.com too. I see my Trustee is listed there, but when I try to log in . . I need a password and ID? What do I use here?

I tried case number and SSN . . .but that failed.
          You need to get Login from your trustee.. there should be a form on his/her website....
          Filed 7/17/10 1st 341 8/17/10 2nd 341 9/16/10 1st confirmation 10/06/10 2nd confirmation 11/10/10 Bar Date 11/15/10 3rd and final confirmation hearing Dec 8 and acceptance of plan Dec 29 2010....

Comment

thanks enginegirl.

I saw the link for web agreement . . it is a form you have to fill out and mail . . . and could take 6 weeks to hear a respond back (ohhh happy days!!) It also says it is for Creditors and Attorneys but did not mention Debtors, so I was hoping I had full access with a standard log in (like name and ssn) . . but alas, I guess I have to fill out the form .

My trustee seems to be a little slow on everything. Certainly, she is appointed by the courts, but ultimately she is paid by taking a % of our money . . so really, she should be much more "on top of things" than she is.

I currently use 13datacenter.com. Are they the same? Will I see anything different in 13network??

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X