Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received a copy of my petition...

Hi everyone,

Received a copy of my petition, and the paperwork that I need to sign, after "nagging" them for a few weeks!. Thing is it is full of errors! A couple of my creditors are on here twice! He used the same income used from my consultation versus using the most recent check stubs I provided from the last 6 months. Lastly, I've been through every page and nowhere does it say how much we are to pay monthly. Is this right? What are we proposing to the court if there is no re-payment amount anywhere? Thanks in advance for any insight.
    Filed Chapter 13 with lien strip on 2-28-11 * 341 held on 3-30-11 * First confirmation hearing held 4-20-11, continued until 5-25-11, continued until 6-29-11, continued until 8-10-11. Plan finally confirmed on 8-10-11!!!

Sounds like you are missing the Chapter 13 Plan, which would be a separate document.

If there are mistakes do not sign. Contact the attny on Monday and set an appointment to review the documents with someone. The mistakes can be corrected on the spot.

Des.

Comment

Thanks Des, I just sent an e-mail and will follow-up on Monday.
      Filed Chapter 13 with lien strip on 2-28-11 * 341 held on 3-30-11 * First confirmation hearing held 4-20-11, continued until 5-25-11, continued until 6-29-11, continued until 8-10-11. Plan finally confirmed on 8-10-11!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X