All 60 Plan Payments Made!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!
    Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

Congrats and JEALOUS!! Can't wait until it's my turn!
      Filed: 11/10; 341: 1/11; Confirmed: 2/11
      49 payments down, 11 to go...

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone! Hopefully AC and Hub can turn the dancing chipmunks/hamsters/gophers (whatever they are ) loose in about a month or so for us when our final discharge letter finally arrives.
        I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
        06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
        07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
        10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
        01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
        09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
        06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
        08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
        Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

huge congrats to you, it must feel great to know you did it and you are totally debt free..frrreeee. Well done! We have one more payment july 6th and hoping for a letter like yourself. Thats why I am hear listening to the process, I havent a clue how this all goes and my attorneys claim they dont have to do anything else but it looks like they do..A Motion to Discharge.. I wonder if they know they need to do that or do I have to call, call and call again, they have not been much help but they sure took our money. 3500 bucks worth. We will see if they call me instead of me call them.. I just want this over so me and my hubby can retire and or move closer to our grandchildren. So congrats to you and happy freedom.
          Chapter13
          100% unsecured/secured payback
          "WAITING FOR DISCHARGE" DONE!

Comment

Congratulations!. I'm jealous. A 13 seems like forever, but 17 down only 43 to go.

Comment

Originally posted by BKchapter13 View Post
              I havent a clue how this all goes and my attorneys claim they dont have to do anything else but it looks like they do..A Motion to Discharge..
              Keep in mind that practices can vary between Ch 13 trustees, even within the same state.

Check with your lawyer to see what end-of-plan processes to expect with your trustee in your local court.

Congrats to you for being so close to the end of your own plan - way to go! And thanks for the well-wishes!
              I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
              06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
              07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
              10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
              01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
              09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
              06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
              08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
              Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Originally posted by BKchapter13 View Post
                huge congrats to you, it must feel great to know you did it and you are totally debt free..frrreeee. Well done! We have one more payment july 6th and hoping for a letter like yourself. Thats why I am hear listening to the process, I havent a clue how this all goes and my attorneys claim they dont have to do anything else but it looks like they do..A Motion to Discharge.. I wonder if they know they need to do that or do I have to call, call and call again, they have not been much help but they sure took our money. 3500 bucks worth. We will see if they call me instead of me call them.. I just want this over so me and my hubby can retire and or move closer to our grandchildren. So congrats to you and happy freedom.
                In Michigan the trustees office sends the notice to the court. Look in the blue handbook you were given at filing, it states the procedure upon completion. Congrats on being almost to the finish line!
                Filed Chapter 13 02/2006 - Confirmed 05/2006 - Discharged 09/2011
                I'm not an attorney. My replies are merely suggestions or observations, not legal advice. As always, consult with an attorney before making any decisions.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X