wage assignment ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wage assignment ends

I am so going to frame the letter we got yesterday from the trustee that its time to stop our wage assignment due to preperation for discharge. According to my chater13data site all cases are closed as of the june 30th.. yahoooo! just a matter of time for our discharge papers to finalized it... free free freeeeeeeee! This weekend I am gonna do the chipmunk dance five times and then five more times when the discharge papers arrive. Thank you for the forum, its been a long hard road of not knowing much about chapter 13 however your site informed me about many things as well as support during the harder struggles we went through.. So so happy, thank you all.
    Chapter13
    100% unsecured/secured payback
    "WAITING FOR DISCHARGE" DONE!

Congrats to you! Happy to hear you made it through to the end. Next month I will be half way thru with mine and the finish line will be that much closer.

Comment

Woohooooooooo!! When you get your discharge, be sure to post it. In addition to your official chipmunk dance, we'll arrange for your fabulous....

Ch 13 Discharge Party!!

(The party turns bright red once your official discharge letter arrives or you see it on PACER or your trustee's website.)

Congrats on making it to the 60 weeks finish line and closing. Just a few more weeks to discharge.....way to go!!
      I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
      06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
      07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
      10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
      01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
      09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
      06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
      08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
      Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Congrats on being finished. It's always nice to hear when somebody get it done and over!!

Best of luck in the future!
        Filed CH 7 4/15/11
        341 5/23/11
        DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Congratulations! I can't wait to get that letter too & I think I will also frame mine! I've only got 7 months left!!
          Chapter 13 Filed: 2/7/07 Confirmed: 5/1/07 Discharged: 3/2/2012 Closed: 6/2/2012
          130 out of 130 bi-weekly payments DONE
          100% Completed

Comment

Congrats! I may dance for a week when I get mine. Just 10 more months of payments then we'll be there. I'm so happy for you!
            CH13 filed 5/21/09; 341 6/17/09; confirmed 7/14/09]
            Discharged: 7/25/12

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X