No announcement yet.

The END

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on approaching the finish line, but from what I have heard you will have to wait until all the checks that the trustee sends out are cashed. Some have reported 1 to 3 months delay in wage withholdings to stop, but the trustee was usually quick to send the monies back to the individuals. Hopefully it goes quickly for you.
    I sent in my forms to have my BK taken from my check, but even though I have a confirmation letter from two months ago they have yet to begin. In the meantime we just keep making the payment through the mail. With my luck I will send one off and my next check will have the deduction.
    11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Spidge
      i hope the 1 to 3 months is for the actual discharge ,i dont care when that happens lol as long as the wage order goes away.thats all i care about .my attorney told me that once it was paid off that the judge would send a letter to my company and he thought it would happen pretty quickly as early as the next pay period .

Comment

I hope it goes quickly for you too.
        My company uses so many middle men that it took 3 pay periods for my 401K payment to stop. I know its different but it's my gage of how slow payroll issues are dealt with. Its amazing that a simple email can get so much done yet when it comes to payroll, look out.
        11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

congrats!! I have 2 more payments of 2107/5yrs. Weve been living off my husband's unemployment because my entire check goes to 100% repayment. I filed, he didn't. It was really, really hard on both of us.
          Filed Chapter 13: 8/2006, Confirmed: 10/2006
          Total # of payments: 60 / ZERO REMAINING!!
          Case CLOSED: 01/27/2012

Comment

Originally posted by shellbell View Post
            congrats!! I have 2 more payments of 2107/5yrs. Weve been living off my husband's unemployment because my entire check goes to 100% repayment. I filed, he didn't. It was really, really hard on both of us.

And congratulations to you and husband, shellbell!!!!!

Comment

Thanks!!!!!!!! ;)
              Filed Chapter 13: 8/2006, Confirmed: 10/2006
              Total # of payments: 60 / ZERO REMAINING!!
              Case CLOSED: 01/27/2012

Comment

Congratulations! We are almost there too! Feels SO Good!
                Chapter 13 Filed: 2/7/07 Confirmed: 5/1/07 Discharged: 3/2/2012 Closed: 6/2/2012
                130 out of 130 bi-weekly payments DONE
                100% Completed

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X