Almost Complete - Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost Complete - Question

We are 55 months into our 60 month plan of paying $1044 each month. I'm a little confused on how much we have left to pay. NDC shows roughly $8,000 but when you add up the remaining balance on the claims that were filed and listed in NDC that only totals roughly $3500. We did have several creditors not file claims or file smaller claims than what we listed when we filed. Is is possible that we will be complet in 3 months?

Your Plan calls for 60 months of payments of $1,044. You will make all those payments. At the end of your Plan after you make your last payment the Trustee will conduct an audit and if there is any overpayment, you will receive a refund. Your Plan will not be completed early. Congratulations on making it to that 55th month....I know how long the road is....

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

gritz78 ,it also makes a difference if you were in a 100 percent plan-if you were and you paid off your creditors off earlier than yes you could get out earlier.if you are not in a 100 percent plan then i am afraid you have to pay the whole 60 months

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X