Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 down, 1 to go!

48 months in the books, 12 to go...
    260 weeks down / 0 to go! Awaiting close & discharge.

The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing. ~John Powell

Congrats!
    Filed Chapter 13 on 2-28-10. 341 completed 4/14/10. Confirmed 5/14/10. Lien strip granted 2/2/11
    0% payback to unsecured creditors, 56 payments down, 4 to go....

Comment

Big congrats and a high five on making it to four successful Ch 13 years! That is awesome! Hang in there and may your next 12 months go quickly, quietly, and without incident!
      I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
      06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
      07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
      10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
      01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
      09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
      06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
      08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
      Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Congrats to you!

Comment

Congratulations!!!

Comment

57 down and 3 to go, last payment is in november. I really cant believe i made it this far folks, this have been the hardest thing i had to do in my entire life thus far. at 920 a month its been really a struggle most of the way and i could barely keep my head above water and went without so many times. i need a new car pretty bad the one i have is on its last leg. i learn my lesson well i will never put myself through this again. But with prayers and help from the good lord i made it this far and my prayers and best wishes go out to everyone on this forum who is going through a 13. and congrats to those who are nearing an end.

Comment

That is awesome for both 13inIN and ram180. I am just beginning my Chapter 13 journey and the fact that you are nearing the end brings hope that this nightmare can go away! Congrats to your both!
              Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

Congrats to you both, 13inIN and ram180! mountanddo, good luck. I am 11/48 months in, and this forum has great advice. This was "not me" before, but I've learned to watch every little thing, and have been learning to live without credit cards. As far as I'm concerned, at least I'm no longer in the continuous "nightmare of unending debt."

Comment

thanks and best of luck the rest of the way

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X