Someone taking pictures of our home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone taking pictures of our home

My neighbor informed me she saw someone drive by the house and take about 3 pictures. We are 10 months into a chapter 13 with the last 2 giving up the house because we cant afford the payment.

This is probably a Realtor or other person hired by the lender to do a BPO (broker price opinion) and/or "physical inspection" of the property. They want to know what condition it is in and whether you have abandoned the place. This is very common.

However, if you have children and keep see this person driving by your home... call the police.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Could have been your insurance company. they do that once in a while. Probably nothing to worry about.
      Filed CH13 November 2008
      341 with confirmation recommendation Jan 7/09 100% payback to secured and 10% to unsecured.Plan completed and discharge 02/20/13

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
        However, if you have children and keep see this person driving by your home... call the police.
        Agreed.
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

It could also be someone from the Property Appraiser's office. They will usually do this about every five years or so.
          "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X