Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I received a letter Saturday from the Trustee's Office. My plan is officially COMPLETED!!! My wage attachment will be terminated and i can resume paying Long Term Debts for October. I even got Congratulated by the Trustee. Oh my goodness. I never thought this day would come. I feel so free. Thanks to everyone on this site for your wisdom, guidance and support. Good luck to all those that are now where I was at one time. May you never give up.

Michele
    Filed Chapter 13: 8/2006, Confirmed: 10/2006
    Total # of payments: 60 / ZERO REMAINING!!
    Case CLOSED: 01/27/2012

Great and congratulations. However, the bad news: Hamster Victory dances are reserved only for discharges. Now get to work and let's have an earlier party. OOOOOKKKK, I'll make an exception....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

OH my bad

Just looked at signature. I did not understand but you ARE discharged. Well, my apologies so, I guess you get your Discharge Victory dance after all.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

WOW....BIG CONGRATS! A discharged 13 is a major accomplishment!
          Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

Fantastic news!! So happy every time we get to open up the storeroom, get out the balloons and confetti, and have a whopping big..........

CH 13 DISCHARGE PARTY!!!!

Congratulations and way to go, shellbell!! High fives all around!
            I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
            06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
            07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
            10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
            01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
            09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
            06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
            08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
            Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Congrats to you!

Comment

Thanks everyone!!! Received a copy of the motion to terminate wage attachment from my atty today. I'm sooooo proud. *smiles*
                Filed Chapter 13: 8/2006, Confirmed: 10/2006
                Total # of payments: 60 / ZERO REMAINING!!
                Case CLOSED: 01/27/2012

Comment

Congrats again!!!!!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X