top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

State Maximums or Custom Expense List Questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State Maximums or Custom Expense List Questions?

State Maximums or Personal Expenses Questions?
    Questions....

Do I automocaticaly get all the state Max's? This will leave me with a DMI of like $125.00 a month?

My actual expenses will probably leave me with $300-$400?

Wich one is used? What is the point of the maximums If I can claim more or less.

The 60 a month for Medical is joke. I has gastric bypass and I have allot of bloodwork done and have to buy allot of Vitamins to keep healthy.

I basically always pay from 500-1000 year for my deductible plus medical co-pay's. In Vitamins I blow $50 - $75 a month alone that my surgeon made it mandatory for us to take for life.

Can I claim more than the $60 a month for under 65?

My atty wanted a sum of everything I spent on medical bills over a 6 month period, and to keep receipts just in case it's requested.
    10/27/11 - Filed Ch13 ------ 2/27/12 - Conversion to Non-Consumer Ch7 ----6/11/12 - Discharged!

Comment

Elataur2000, you can use your actual medical expenses. See line 36 on Form 22C. Be ready to provide evidence of the expenses.

ETA: Form 22C, which is the Chap 13 equivalent of the Chap 7 means test, uses local and national standards in some places and your actual expenses in others. If there is a local or national standard, you use what is allowed, even if your actual expense is less. You can exceed the standards only in specific areas and only if you can prove that the expense is reasonable and necessary. For the most part, Form 22c has pretty clear instructions on how to fill it out. You can download it at http://www.uscourts.gov/uscourts/Rul...B_22C_1210.pdf.

Are you filing a pro-se 13?
      Last edited by LadyInTheRed; 10-25-2011, 02:54 PM.
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X