Claims on 13datacenter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claims on 13datacenter

I just looked at the creditors that have made claims. My attorney is one of course and Capital one also made a claim.

Weird thing is that they were suing me for over 8k and they only claimed a little over $2,100. I know the interest and late fees made the debt rise to 8k but I know my original balance was more than $2,100. It also states that 100% will be paid to them however I am in a $0 plan and my unsecured creditors will get a whooping $100 over the life of the plan. Now next to my attorney it says $0 so maybe they just don't file the amount until after my 341 and then they will get 100% and Capital one will be a lower percentage. Am I on the right track? Why is Capital one claiming so much less than owed?
    Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

The only thing I can tell you about 13DataCenter is that it doesn't always reflect what's going on. After confirmation, it should be more accurate. I'm guessing that you still have around 63 days until the last day to file a claim. Once the plan is confirmed, the Trustee's office will update 13DataCenter to reflect what they are doing.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Ok, thanks...I won't worry about it for the moment
      Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

Pacer is a better place to check for claims. It is more accurate and update to date.
        Discharged 5/2015

Comment

OH, that might not be good for me. I might become a Pacer stalker and these boards have warned me about that! I did sign up for an account. I think I've spent .08 so far.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X