Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

documents needed before 341 meeting

Hi Everyone,

I have my 341 meeting in March. Now my attorney told me that I have tp submit my documents to the trusteee no later than 10 days prior to my meeting. My attorney said the earlier I send it, the better. I do have the documents ready, but my question is what if I get a bank statement and plus my paystubs before my hearing in March, will that have any affect on me sending my documents now? Should I wait until the end of February?

Did you or your lawyer file a prelimary filing and are now filling in the missing required paperwork?

It appears from your post that you have a bk lawyer. I'm wondering why you are sending documents directly to your trustee rather than your lawyer doing it? Typically your lawyer would ask you to give the necessary papers to him/her, reviews them, works with you to answer any questions the lawyer might have, makes any needed corrections, and then sends the paperwork to your trustee. Any idea why your lawyer is having you send the papers without your lawyer being involved in the process?
    I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
    06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
    07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
    10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
    01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
    09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
    06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
    08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
    Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

My lawyer filed for me already and I gave him all the paperwork and I have my file number already. He gave me the date and time for my hearing and that I'm responsible for providing my trustee with a copy of my documents no later than 10 days prior to court hearing and on the ch 13 questionnaire I have to provide documents as well as the questionnaire. He has a copy of my documents and questionnaire. I can drop off the paperwork to the trustee's office, but my question is should I submit it now or wait until February

Comment

Originally posted by hopeful316 View Post
        I can drop off the paperwork to the trustee's office, but my question is should I submit it now or wait until February
        If the papers are done and your lawyer has reviewed and okayed them, there's no need to wait. File them now.
        I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
        06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
        07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
        10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
        01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
        09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
        06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
        08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
        Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget