Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dispersment Statements

Hi all,

We have recently completed our first year of Chapter 13 payments. I was told by our lawyer that we would receive quarterly statements from the trustee regarding how the money was being dispersed. I have never received one. Now we are getting 1098's from some of them and I have nothing to refrence what they sent us. I called our lawyer and his assistant said I should wait another week. Since I haven't received one in over a year, I doubt I'll see one next week.

Is there another way to gain access to these statements, online, PACER?

Thanks for your help.

There are two websites where trustees post information on plan payments received and disbursements made. Your trustee probably uses one of them and may use them both. 13network.com and 13datacenter.com

ETA: A 1098 wiill only show the portion of the payments that was applied to interest. That may not be broken down on the trustee website or on any statement the trustee sends
    Last edited by LadyInTheRed; 01-24-2012, 03:16 PM.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Thanks so much. Very helpful website. Oddly the amount on the 1098 is a lot more than we actually paid...hmm. Thanks again.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X