top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update creditor matrix list after notice of transfer of claim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update creditor matrix list after notice of transfer of claim?

Hi,

I filed chapter 13 bankruptcy without attorney. I am in Central California Court. Everything is going well, I am making payments, etc and will hopefully have confirmation hearing in several months.

I just have a simple question. There was a notice to transfer claim on one of my credit cards. It was sent to me and also the court.

Do I have to update the original matrix I filed with my petition with the transfer?

Thanks. and sorry for dumb question.

Originally posted by jgomez5710 View Post
    There was a notice to transfer claim on one of my credit cards. It was sent to me and also the court.
    Do I have to update the original matrix I filed with my petition with the transfer?
    No. The creditor updated the matrix when the transfer was filed.

Des.

Comment

Originally posted by jgomez5710 View Post
      Thanks. and sorry for dumb question.
      Hi jgomes5710, welcome to the Forum. You filed a Ch13 pro se--Congratulations!! You should feel proud of yourself for that accomplishment.

And, the only 'dumb question' is the one that you don't ask. Feel free to come here and ask away.
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
        And, the only 'dumb question' is the one that you don't ask.
        Truer words have never been spoken.

Des.

Comment

Thanks guys. Thanks Des for the info. I hope I can get through it without any hiccups and hopefully help some people out in the future. It's a tough process physically and mentally.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X