top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are invited to a - Discharge Party!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are invited to a - Discharge Party!!!!

The 60 month countdown is over! Got the trustee's discharge papers in today's mail.
    I guess I'm having a little question that the BK13 is really over - it hasn't been very difficult but an encouraging way to start over. I was even able to get permission to purchase my house 20 months into the process.

This forum has been a valuable place to come for questions, advice, and just sharing and of course I want to share the discharge celebration with all of you.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! It is SO nice to be able to celebrate a CH13 Discharge--especially since we have had a spate sof posters in the last couple of weeks, or so, wanting to get out of their CH13 situations. You have shown them that it CAN be done with a bit of discipline. Thank you! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Wow! Yay!! Congrats on finishing your 13 and on your discharge! Hope your Fresh Start is wonderfully happy!!
      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Congrats!! We are only 3 months away. Cant wait to join your happy dance!

Comment

We have a troupe in training, just for you!!
          "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats to you!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

congrats!
                Filed September 15 2009
                Confirmed December 15 2009 :yahoo
                Discharged! 1/31/12 New beginning has begun!

Comment

I am scared to death of a 13, can you guys share with me your experiences, what percentage of your income did you keep? Were you renting? what if you sign a lease and hate your place later, can you get a new place while in a 13

Comment

Originally posted by magic13 View Post
                    I am scared to death of a 13, can you guys share with me your experiences, what percentage of your income did you keep? Were you renting? what if you sign a lease and hate your place later, can you get a new place while in a 13
                    magic13, instead of posting your questions in other threads, you'll get better responses by including your questions in your other thread or starting a new thread for each topic you have a question on.

Lets keep this thread on topic:

CONGRATULATIONS FSLADY!!!!!
                    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Congrats to you! It's encouraging to hear the victory! Enjoy your freedom!
                      Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
                      Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X