Discharge papers received finally!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharge papers received finally!!

We finally got our discharge papers sent to us dated 2/22/12. finally the nightmare is over.

I would post this in the proper area but it's so outdated and talks more about those establishing credit who were in chapter 7.

interesting enough I just checked the credit scores ...635 635 655

i wanted to refinance my mortgage but was told by a lender to wait and it's best to try to re-establish credit first because one of the things they look for are new credit, recent credit and the ability to pay on that first ...he thought a car loan would be ok since we are with a 16 yrs old vehicle but I'm not sure what to do.

I need to talk to someone that has 13 discharge in the new bankruptcy law and how you went about getting credit. I am so nervous to apply anywhere and i don't want a lot of inquires on my report. Can anyone tell me their experiences, what kind of credit you were able to obtain after chapter 13 discharge , how long you waited after the discharge to apply. whether it was an auto loan, credit card, etc. i'm not holding anyone to what they say to me, I'm just looking in the right direction and i don't want to go out and get a lot of credit but something that reports and will help me show that I can pay my bills.

thanks for your help

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! A Chapter 13 Discharge Party!!! YAH!!! Too bad lrprn is 'indisposed' right now. She LOVES these!! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats on completing your CH. 13

Comment

Congrats as well. Our BK13 is over in 3 months. I would also like to see a current discussion of credit rebuilding.

Best Wishes!!

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
          Too bad lrprn is 'indisposed' right now. She LOVES these!! Here you go:
          In lrprn's absense, and on her behalf:

Congratulations, inknowcupid, You made it to discharge successfully. That is a tremendous achievement!

In your honor, it's time to throw your official....

Ch 13 Discharge Party!!

Now you just have to wait out your trustee's audit and your official closing. Hang in there!
          [I take no credit for the above quoted text, confetti and balloons. It is all by lrprn.]

Congratulations from me too!
          LadyInTheRed is in the black!
          Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
          $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Originally posted by fromlu View Post
            Congrats as well. Our BK13 is over in 3 months. I would also like to see a current discussion of credit rebuilding.

Best Wishes!!
            inknowcupid and formlu, if there are no threads in the creditbuilding forum that seem current or relevant to Chap 13, I encourge you to start a new thread there. BKforum relies on new threads created by current members to keep things up-to-date.
            LadyInTheRed is in the black!
            Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
            $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X