No announcement yet.

Just Checked Pacer---DISCHARGED!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was told that the Trustee had to wait to do his final audit and make sure all checks were cashed. I had to file the spousal support form (which was missing) that I think delayed me 2 weeks. All in all I've read it takes between 90-120 days. The 90 days was about right for me. I got the official copy in the mail yesterday, It felt pretty good.

Comment

Our lawyer said our case was "thin" without any missed payments and the online class completed early. He thought it would happen relatively quickly...I hope so. I need to sell a vehicle for my job and get a better one to keep making money. As a side note, at our church we are taking the Dave Ramsey course called "Financial Peace University" and it is awesome! A wonderful way to wrap up a chapter 13 and I recommend it!
      CH13 filed 5/21/09; 341 6/17/09; confirmed 7/14/09]
      Discharged: 7/25/12

Comment

Originally posted by Billssuck View Post
        Our lawyer said our case was "thin" without any missed payments and the online class completed early. He thought it would happen relatively quickly...I hope so. I need to sell a vehicle for my job and get a better one to keep making money. As a side note, at our church we are taking the Dave Ramsey course called "Financial Peace University" and it is awesome! A wonderful way to wrap up a chapter 13 and I recommend it!
        I listen to Dave frequently on the radio. After a 13 you have both cars paid off, no credit cards, Emergency fund, and only owe a mortgage. I believe you would be on his step 3 which is putting 3-6 months income in the bank. It's amazing how we have to get advice on how not to spend money.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X