X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Checked Pacer---DISCHARGED!!!!!!!

Filed 1-2007
    Last Payment 12-2011

I have become ocd checking pacer every night for the discharge, and I wasn't holding my breath tonight but the discharge is on there. I wish I had found this website earlier in the BK, I've found lots of useful information the past year. I've been waiting for this day for a long time. I know what got me here and I am in no hurry to get back into debt anytime soon. Many thanks to all the people on this website for help.

Quite the achievement!! Congrats to you, Mayo!! Enjoy your Fresh Start!
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Congratulations!!! We have about 2 months left on our 13 and I can't wait to see the big Discharged on our account!! It's also nice to know that I am not the only one who is OCD on checking our account every day..LOL!! Again..congratulations!!

Comment

That is so awesome! Congratulations! We are just at the beginning and I love every time I hear someone shout out 'Discharged'. What an encouragement to us all. Fantastic.... enjoy your freedom!

The Bajan
        Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
        Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

You deserve to Victory Dance.

By our World famous hamsters. Good job.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Congrats on completing your plan Mayo! YAY!

Comment

Mayo, Did it take you 4 months to get your Discharge???
              Chapt. 13 Petition Filed 9/29/07
              Case Confirmed 12/10/07
              59 mos done 1 payment to go

Comment

Enjoy!! Will be joining you soon I hope
                Chapter 13ner

Comment

8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Yes the last payout was mid January. It took longer than I liked but it us finished.

Comment

so I'm new to all this but what is PACER? What else does it tell you? I am in the 60 day waiting period since 341 meeting and wondering what PACER is and how it can help?

Comment

Originally posted by hmsmith View Post
                        so I'm new to all this but what is PACER? What else does it tell you? I am in the 60 day waiting period since 341 meeting and wondering what PACER is and how it can help?
                        Pacer is the online court records and document system in a nutshell. You can view records and documents that are about your BK. There is a sticky on this forum on how to use the system.

Comment

thanks mayo!

Comment

Congrats! Just wrote out my final ch13 payment and mailing it today...now is my waiting time for discharge. My attorney says it'll take about 2 months.
                            Haven't been on Pacer for a while but I know that I will be....wink, wink!
                            CH13 filed 5/21/09; 341 6/17/09; confirmed 7/14/09]
                            Discharged: 7/25/12

Comment

Congrats to you all who have finished and are close. Good to see some successful and determined folks ready to live again where cash is King.
                              Can I ask without stealing the thread, why does it take so long to discharge after the final payment?
                              11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X