top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does this means "Converted after confirmation", should I be worried?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does this means "Converted after confirmation", should I be worried?

I just checked the National Data Center and noticed that my case status says " Converted after confirmation", does anyone know what does it means? Did my ch 13 get converted?or is it suppose to say that?

I'm now getting a bit nervous, have to wait till tomorrow to call the trustee. If anyone knows please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Mine said that for a while, but I actually converted to a Chapter 7! Are they still making payments? Did you check the register? The only time I have seen that is when the case is actually being converted and the case is Chapter 13 is being closed out.

Your should contact your attorney, not the Trustee, if you are represented. If you are not represented, then you need to find out why the status is the way it is. You may also want to check your Case Status (and type) in PACER as well.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Did you file a Ch. 7, dismiss and/or convert - then file Ch. 13?

if you didnt convert - then your plan shouldnt say you did.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X